"Wide waveguide horn" delivers ideal spherical-wave output, covering a broad area with well-balanced sound.
Advanced two-way design that rivals high-end monitors, featuring a titanium dome tweeter and a cone woofer. The S15 delivers well-defined highs and ample lows that are surprising for its size, with a natural tonal character that will not cause listening fatigue. Rich, well-balanced sound, even at low volume.
Powerful magnetic circuits are used for both woofer and tweeter in a design that resists heat-related problems. Protection circuitry is also provided.
Wedge design blends with sophisticated interior décor, and a three-layer finish projects a sense of quality.
The S15 can be positioned vertically or horizontally. A variety of installation brackets are available as options.
- 5/12/2014 [Events]
- Seminar and Training for Professional Audio products at Raipur
Inviting all members of Professional Audio community for Seminar and Training at Raipur on December 10, 2014
Audio & Video
|Speaker type||2-way full-range speaker|
|Frequency range (-10dB)||65Hz-40kHz|
|Components||LF||5" (12cm) cone|
|HF||Wave-guide horn, 1" (25mm)|
|Power rating||NOISE||40W (EIA)|
|SPL||Sensitivity (1W; 1m on axis)||88dB SPL|
|Continuous (Calculated)||107dB SPL|
|Peak (Calculated)||110dB SPL|
|I/O connectors||Push terminal|
|Flying and mounting hardware||4x M5|
|Net weight||2.8kg; 6.2lbs|
- Commercial Installation Solutions Speaker Calculator (CISSCA) V2.0
- S15/S15W Owner's Manual [English / 71KB]
- CAD Data (S15) [English / 80KB]
- General Speaker Data / CLF Data for S5/S15/S55 Speakers (V1.0) [English / 282KB]
- General Speaker Data / EASE 4.1 Data for S5/S15/S55 Speakers (V1.0) [English / 113KB]
- Data Sheet (S15, S55) [English / 2.1MB]
- More Downloads
To save a PDF file, click on the target file, and then use the file-saving functionality in your browser or Adobe Reader.