The recorder is a small instrument which is easy to blow & finger
● This instrument demonstrates accurate intonation & produces rich sound
● Soprano Recorder is the most widely used.
A recorder acts as a starting instrument
● Ideal for young students.
● Ideal for those who want to pursue other wind instrument.
● Great for those who want to join a band or orchestra in later years.
Ideal preliminary music learning
● Develops musical sensibilities & teaches note reading.
● Concepts like rhythm, melody, pitch etc. are taught.
Instruments & Books provided
● Certificate upon completion of every book
Low Cost & Easy Acceptance
● Structured course ware
● Teacher training provided.
● Explore the world of music education in a cost friendly way.
Low maintenance instrument
● High on portability.
● Excellent playability.
Early Introduction to Notation
● Build a child’s soft skills early on
● Introduce musical concepts
● Develop motor skills
A unique offering for children & students
● Attractive to play
● Increases a child’s confidence
● Prepares them for more complex instruments