Department - AV- Sales & Marketing
Location – Gurugram/ Bengaluru
Experience – 3+ Yrs
Number of Position -2
Education - MBA ( Pref.)
He/she is responsible for achieving the sales target for his/her assigned area by managing existing channel partners and exploring new channels for business enhancement. A second aspect of the role is to work towards creating demand for the products in his/her assigned area.
Key Area of Job Description:
1 Sales forecasting and Strategy Implementation:
2 Market Development and penetration:
3 Look for more avenues and business opportunities with the Corporates/ Dealers and meet the tie up target for the same.
4 Achieve Sales Target and Prepare Sales Report
5 Collections and Credit Control:
6 Sales Management
7 Dealer and Business Partner management and relationship building:
8 Execute promotional activities and new product launch:
9 Sales Forecasting and PSI planning:
10 Coordination with Internal and External customers:
1. Strong technical and analytical skills.
2. Must excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success.
3. Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
4. Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces.
5. Sales support to help resellers and end users select, optimal installation configurations in a complex environment.
6. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
7. Excellent presentation & interpersonal skills.
8. Ability to balance workload and achieve key deliverables
9. Demonstrated leadership ability. Ability to pay close attention to details. Collaborative approach to working within a team environment.
1. Current CTC
2. Expected CTC
3. Notice Period
Note: - Kindly make sure to mention reference code:"Executive/Sr.Executive – AV Sales & Marketing" in the subject of the mail.