Department - PA Sales & Marketing
Location – Gurugram/ Mumbai/ Bengaluru
Experience – 3+ Yrs
Number of Position : - 3
Education - Bachelor Degree in Engg. ( Pref.)
PA Department in Yamaha Music India Private Limited for company's Professional Audio products. To work as a team member and establish leadership in sales of PA products to Dealers & Customer by achieving sales targets consistently with strong growth through focus on technology edge.
Key Area of Job Description:
1. Builds business by identifying and selling prospects, maintaining relationships with Dealers & Customer and Develop the New Market territory.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects by recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with Dealers & Customer by providing support, information and guidance. Researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Will coordinate internally with sales team in organizing the Product seminar and Road Show.
• Excellent presentation & interpersonal skills.
• Expertise and proven record in Project Sales of Professional Audio solutions in all market segments.
• Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence.
• Energy Level, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals and Negotiation.
• Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales.
• Conducting and organizing road shows, product demonstrations and exhibitions in different parts of the country.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to balance workload and achieve key deliverables.
• Demonstrated leadership ability. Ability to pay close attention to details. Collaborative approach to working within a team environment.
• Willingness to learn and grow.
• Analytical skills, Result Oriented and Self motivated.
• Willingness to travel.
1. Current CTC
2. Expected CTC
3. Notice Period
Note: - Kindly make sure to mention reference code:"Executive/Sr.Executive – AV Sales & Marketing" in the subject of the mail.