Product Specialist – Professional Audio Sales & Marketing
Department - Professional Audio
Experience – 3+ Years
He/ She will possess broad technical knowledge on Professional Audio products of Live-SR and Studio market. Candidate should be experienced in providing excellent technical & product support to Dealers, Customers.:
Primary Job Functions:
1. Provide Technical & Product support to end users, dealers and distributors.
2. Provide troubleshooting and technical support via phone, web based tools and email.
3. Advise customers regarding the product's proper use and address specific user issues.
4. Product Specialist will assist the customer base during installations as and when required.
5. Will coordinate with the sales team in organizing the Product seminar and Road Show.
6. Provide the training on Yamaha PA products to Dealers & Customer to meet strategic business objectives.
7. Support the sales organization as part of business development activity.
8. Manage customer requirements in System solution and System design for Live-SR, Studio and Commercial Audio installation market.
9. Ensuring in-depth knowledge provisioning and product related query solving for dealers.
10. Conducting and organizing road shows, product demonstrations and exhibitions in different parts of the country for Live-SR,Studio and Commercial Audio installation market.
Required Skills:1. Strong technical and analytical skills.
2. Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems. Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment.
3. Must excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success.
4. Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
5. Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces.
6. Sales support to help resellers and end users select, optimal installation configurations in a complex environment.
7. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
8. Excellent presentation & interpersonal skills.
9. Ability to balance workload and achieve key deliverables.
10. Demonstrated leadership ability. Ability to pay close attention to details. Collaborative approach to working within a team environment.
11. 3+ years of experience in Professional Audio products
12. Willingness to Travel
1. Current CTC
2. Expected CTC
3. Notice Period
Note: - Kindly make sure to mention reference code:"Product Specialist" in the subject of the mail.