Terms and Conditions for Finale
1. All participating school bands must be accompanied by their school music teacher.
2. During the competition respective school teachers will be responsible for the students of their respective school bands.
3. Band members should be the same throughout the events – from Auditions to the Grand Finale.
4. One person can participate in one group only.
5. Band members have to provide scanned photo identity of school and residence proof.
6. Vocal effects - Only basic vocal effects like reverb, delay will be allowed - no vocal enhancing digital effects will be allowed (e.g.: Vocal pitch shifters not allowed). Bands will be required to declare what hardware and effects they will use and final call on what effects can be used and what can’t, will rest with YMIN.
7. Every instrument must be tuned before going on stage on Grand Finale. Tuning of instruments and Sound check will not be allowed on stage for final performance on Grand Finale.
8. Use of Keyboards and synthesizers would be limited to human playing only. No pre-recorded styles would be allowed. Use of Performance Assistance Technology or “quantised” music is also not allowed. Main rhythm or beat cannot be generated and automatically played on the synthesizer.
9. YMIN reserves the right to use participants’ pictures, song and video performances for public relations and promotional purposes.
10. Yamaha Music India reserves the right to change any of the information given herein without any prior notice.