YAMAHA product is warranted against faulty design, workmanship or materials for a period of 36 Months for Portable Keyboards (PSR- S, E, F and I series) and 12 Months for other electronics products from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated, subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The product shall be used in strict accordance with the procedures stated in the product manual and not in any other manner whatsoever otherwise the stipulated warranty ceases to be valid.
2. In case of any defect in electronic product, workmanship or failure to meet the specification of the product within the warranty terms, company will not levy any technical labour charges and repair parts cost on the customer. Even if YAMAHA repairs or replace the product its warranty term is not extended.
3. That if any time during the warranty period any part or parts of this product is or are removed, altered, tampered, adjusted, modified, dismantled, repaired or handled in any way whatsoever by any person or persons not authorized by us, this warranty shall immediately cease to be valid and become void initially and of no effect whatsoever.
4. That our decisions on all questions relating to complaints as to defects either of workmanship or of materials shall be conclusive and the buyer shall agree to abide by such a decision. Any product or defective part which has been replaced shall become our property.
5. That this warranty shall cease to be valid, if this product is removed from the Republic of India.
6. This warranty will not apply, if the serial number on the product has been altered, removed or defaced.
7. Warranty will be valid only when the warranty card along with the original invoice received is produced together with defective product. YAMAHA reserves the right to refuse warranty service if the above document is not produced or if the information contained is incomplete or tampered.
8. This warranty does not cover customer installation, demonstration and connecting the product to equipment not approved by YAMAHA.
9. In addition to the above, this warranty shall be subject to the following limitations and exclusions:-
I. This warranty shall be valid for the period mentioned below from the purchase date; same for the following products listed herein below and such other products as YAMAHA may expressly notify the customer in writing.
・36 months limited warranty only for Portable Keyboards (PSR- S, E, F and I series).
・12 months limited warranty for other electric products.
・In case of Electric Guitars, Electric Drums, Silent Violins, Electric Wind Instruments, Digital Piano, Disklavier, only the electronic circuitry is warranted for 12 Months.
・In case of acoustic products which do not incorporate any circuitry are only liable for warranty against manufacturing defects.
II. The terms and conditions of this warranty shall be contained exclusively in this document and no other representation of terms and conditions or provisions either written or otherwise regardless of the origin of the same shall be accepted as either adding to or subtracting from these terms and conditions.
III. The buyer waives all or any claims to compensation monetary or otherwise which he may be entitled to and shall agree to accept any compensation whatsoever by way of additional repairs or otherwise which we in our absolute discretion may deem fit to offer.
IV. This warranty shall not be transferable, negotiable or assignable to any third party or any other product.
V. This warranty does not particularly cover damages and/or defects resulting from:
・Natural calamities, civil unrest, accidents, misuse, improper installation or any manner of tampering.
・Usage of wrong electrical supply/voltage.
・Usage not in accordance with the operation instruction booklet.
・Normal wear and tear, corrosion, rusting or stains, scratches.
・Any unauthorized repair or modification to the appliance.
VI. The following consumable items/accessories specified below shall also not be within the scope and purview of this warranty:-
Additional Software CD’s, cables/cord assembly, remote control unit, batteries, adaptors, external parts and extruded parts such as, cabinets, front panel, casing, cover, frame, lens, lid and levers, plugs, socket, control knobs and buttons, filters, product manuals and dust bags, etc.
VII. Save as expressly provided under stature, under no circumstances does this warranty cover consequential damages.
VIII. This warranty will not cover cleaning, maintenance service, general service and overhaul.
10. YAMAHA is not responsible for any loss or recovery of data/software. Customer is advised to backup this data/software before requesting YAMAHA for repair.